Here is the first release candidate for version 1.0. It is considered to be
feature complete, without any known bug pending and with a stabilized API.
Those who had little time to test or upgrade to recent betas are strongly
urged to test this RC1. During the next few weeks, we will mainly work on
documentation (see roadmap for list of issues open). As usual, thanks to the
– Alex Combs
– Nic Pottier
– Randy Layman
– Thierry Boileau
Summary of changes:
- Fixed several bugs.
- Updated Jetty to version 6.1 RC2.
- Added support for the IDENT protocol.
- Refactored the URI routing and formatting to support the latest URI Template RFC.
- Completed support for conditional methods.
- Added support for attribute validation (presence and format).