Here is the second release candidate of version 2.0 of the Restlet Framework. Two weeks after RC1, the goal was to fix the blocking issues that were reported due to numerous tests from the community.
In addition, Restlet Framework version 1.1.9 was released, fixing two bugs (setting of custom server name and ISO latin 1 parsing for HTTP BASIC credentials).
- SSL keystores configuration was adjusted for simplicity purpose
- User and Role classes now implement java.security.Principal interface. The UserPrincipal and RolePrincipal classes were removed from the JAAS extension and JaasUtils#createSubject() now also adds the ClientInfo#principals entries.
- A ServletUtils class was added to the Servlet extension with two methods to easily retrieve the Servlet request/response.
- 13 bugs were fixed including one regression with cookie headers handling, WADL/HTML generation, ResourceException not correctly propagating the status code, local conversions between representations and objects, or GWT serialization issues with nested generic types and arrays.
- Simple Framework libary was updated to version 4.1.20, fixing an SSL issue reported by Restlet users
- Bruno Harbulot
- Carsten Lohmann
- Kelly McLaughlin
- Rob Heittman
- Tal Liron
- Thomas Conté
- Valdis Rigdon
Thanks to all others who helped us in various ways!