About one month after RC2, here comes a new release candidate. We fixed about 20 issues, including bugs and API problems. Final 2.0.0 version is still scheduled for the end of June 2010 and we are already quite happy about the overall stability.
In addition, Restlet Framework version 1.1.10 was released, fixing three bugs (unwanted console trace, WADL “Resource” element order and “content-length” header for range requests).
- Thread blocking issues with the internal HTTP client connector were fixed.
- The internal HTTP client works again on the Android edition.
- Fixed issues preventing multi-threaded usage of ClientResource and dynamic client proxies.
- Fixed concurrency bug with annotated interfaces causing
405 errors (method not allowed).
- HTTP proxy configuration was added to internal HTTP client connector.
- Fixed several bugs related to HTTP DIGEST authentication.
- Fixed support of conditional processing for non-GET methods and allowed entity headers to be returned if conditions were not matched.
- “onSent” and “onResponse” callbacks now also work with synchronous HTTP connectors (Net and HttpClient extensions).
- XStream annotations are now detected and allow customization of XML and JSON representation from the representation beans.
- ServletUtils class introduced in RC2 was moved into the org.restlet.ext.servlet package. It also the easy retrieval of Servlet request and response objects from the Restlet equivalents.
- Antonio Fiestas
- Bruno Harbulot
- Carsten Lohmann
- Dan Simpson
- Graham Smith
- Leigh Klotz
- Mark Drew
Thanks to all others who helped us in various ways!