We have just released a maintenance version on the stable branch of Restlet Framework.
The changes log of Restlet Framework 2.3.3:
- Bugs fixed
- Redirector does not translate response’s entity location reference. Issue #1069.
- Fixed tunnelFilter. + symbol (%2b) converted incorrectly when media query parameter is used. Issue #804. Reported by Rob Elsner.
- Fixed never ending call when an exception happens while writing the response’s entity using the internal HTTP server connector. Issue #1061. Reported by Gernot Pansy.
- Prevented insertion of query params into POST request for JAX-RS client. Issue #1072. Reported by Edouard Mercier.
- Fixed NPE when OAuth refresh token request when no scope is provided. Issue #1080. Reported by Gernot Pansy.
- Internal HTTP client doesn’t fail anymore with null values in headers.
- Improved robustness of Swagger translation code (import/export).
- Fixed security scheme issue in RAML translator.
- Allowed spaces in the values of the Java methods annotations. Issue #1099.
- Added support for Chromium browser when extracting user agent info.
- Added Swagger 2.0 import support in Swagger and APISPark extensions.
Download Restlet Framework 2.3.3.