Restlet JS 0.4 was recently released.
Here are the highlights of this version:
- Refactoring of project foundations
- Better organization of modules
- Asynchronous processing support to handle requests
- Use of browserify for the browser version
- Efforts on the documentations and the ability to generate them from JSDocs
- Improved unit tests coverage
- Continuous integration with Travis CI
This version is available within both NPM and Bower. For more details, you can have a look at the readme of the project: .
If you want to make me feedbacks or contribute (contributing isn’t necessary writing code!), feel free to contact us!
You can also have a look at what’s planned for our next milestone, version 0.4.1!