The API Strategy & Practice conference in Austin, Texas, is over already.
Jérôme Louvel, CTO of Restlet, participated to a round table on API discovery, hubs and IDEs. Here are the slides that Jérôme presented:
And I’ve also collected a few slide decks from the conference by following the busy #apistrat hashtag on Twitter:
- In the API business model slot, Tyler Singletary of Klout talked about APIs as a venture capital model
- Amanda Whaley of Cisco spoke about building a developer community around hardware and software
- James Higginbotham presented APIs are forever: how to design long-lasting APIs
- Manfred Bortenschlager talked about API model canvas: a tool to help getting API strategy right
- John Sheehan, CEO of Runscope, on building a great webhooks experience
- Mike Stowe of MuleSoft covered the novelties of RAML 1.0 as well as REST to the future
The next API conference spot will be in Paris, France, for APIDays, where the Restlet team will be present. So stay tuned, and see you there!